OMD100 - 14 / June / 2019
- Document of Identification (Passport)
- Dorsal/Pectoral (to be placed in the athlete visible in the chest or abdomen during the totality of event)
- Knapsack or similar
- Operational Mobile (with enough balance and battery)
- Water reserve with minimum of 1 liter capacity
- Personal cup with minimum of 15 CL (there are no cups in the Supply Stations)
- Long sleeve Coat to face rain or lower temperatures*
- 1 Lantern (frontal and/or of hand) with batteries of reserve
- 1 Red back Light (blink-it blinks) – to be placed in the posterior part of the athlete, lighted during the nocturnal period
- 1 Blanket of survival (min. 100×200 cm)
- 1 Whistle
- Food reserve
- Gloves, cap, polar lining, hat or cap
- Hot clothes with long sleeves (type “second skin”, excluding from cotton)
- Pants of race for the night and one changing of hot clothes.
- Minimum of 20€ (to cover unexpected expenses)
- Batons, compassing, GPS, solar protector, petroleum jelly or cream anti friction, kit sew.
- Antacid for digestive problems.
- Chocolate, Energy bars, fruits.
- Salt and sugar sachet
For the racing category OMD100 there will be 1 (one) supply station for clothes change.
Participants are required to deliver the bags (supplied by the organization) closed with the change of clothes and identified with the stickers (provided by the organization) at the Secretariat. These bags will then be transported to their supply station and back at the Logistics Center on Sunday.
In the supply station, that will be identified in the map, it will be for delivery to the athlete, their necessary equipment, brought by them from then on (light, wind stop coat, etc.)
The bags can be delivered by the participant’s support team.
In an orderly manner, without rush, you should go to the control desk and ask for the delivery equipment, which should be packed in a small bag.
The contents of the bags will not be checked so no complaints will be accepted.
* The equipment that carry with you initially will be for the whole race.
* At the identified Control Station you can only delivery of equipment for the rest of the route.
* The organization shall not be liable for any belongs left outside the identified Control station.
* Atente to the participant guide who will be sent days before the test. In the same it will consist the type and amount of obligator and adapted equipment to the forecasts meteorological.For the racing category OMD100 there will be 1 (one) supply station for clothes change
Day 13 of June of 2019 (Thursday)
- 03:00 p.m- Opening of the Check In/Secretariat (it will be open until 19:00p.m).
Day 14 of June of 2019 (Friday)
- 10:00 a.m- Opening of the Check In/Secretariat (hit will be open until 11:00p.m).
- 10:00 p.m – Technical Meeting (briefing) with the athletes of the OMD100
- 10:15 p.m- Delivery of clothes bag for Supply Stations with clothes changing
- 11:30 p.m- Verification of mandatory equipment
- 11:59 p.m- Race starts.
Day 16 of June of 2019 (Sunday)
- 02:00 a-m – Closing OMD100
- 12:00 p.m - Delivery Awards Ceremony OMD100
Always bring with you solid and liquid food reserves. Either in any circumstance you shouldn’t be self-sufficient.
Use mountain equipment. The mountain has weather variations superior to 20º in small distances. A long sleeve coat, the cut-wind and pants never will be excessively.
Enjoy the trail to do an introspection. Thinks about yourself, the others and feel the privilege of being surrounded by wonders of the nature in the biggest Portuguese Natural Park.
Respect the support teams and staff. Don’t forget that the majority are voluntary. They are here for helping and not for serving. Be polite and nice for those who most likely didn’t slept for many hours to ensure your support.