OMD100 – 12/Jun/2020
- Document of Identification (Passport)
- Dorsal/Pectoral (to be placed in the athlete visible in the chest or abdomen during the totality of event)
- Knapsack or similar
- Operational Mobile (with enough balance and battery)
- Water reserve with minimum of 1 liter capacity
- Personal cup with minimum of 15 CL (there are no cups in the Supply Stations)
- Long sleeve Coat to face rain or lower temperatures*
- 1 Lantern (frontal and/or of hand) with batteries of reserve
- 1 Red back Light (blink-it blinks) – to be placed in the posterior part of the athlete, lighted during the nocturnal period
- 1 Blanket of survival (min. 100×200 cm)
- 1 Whistle
- Food reserve
- Gloves, cap, polar lining, hat or cap
- Hot clothes with long sleeves (type “second skin”, excluding from cotton)
- Pants of race for the night and one changing of hot clothes.
- Minimum of 20€ (to cover unexpected expenses)
- Batons, compassing, GPS, solar protector, petroleum jelly or cream anti friction, kit sew.
- Antacid for digestive problems.
- Chocolate, Energy bars, fruits.
- Salt and sugar sachet
OMD100 (bags for clothes’ changing)
- For the racing category OMD100 there will be one control point for clothes’ changing
- All participants must deliver a closed bag given by the Organization, with the clothes’ changing, this one must be delievered in the secretariat. These bags will then be transported to the respective control points and will be back to the race support logistics center, after their closures.
- The bags can be delivered by the participant’s support team
- In an orderly manner, without haste, you should go to the control desk and request the equipment, which should be packed in a small bag..
- The contents of the bags will not be checked so no complaints will be accepted. It is recommended that you do not put any valuables.
- After the race, the drop bag must be picked maximum until 14:00 p.m. on June 14th at the event center. If you do not pick up the bag, the organization can facilitate its sending by post or other means of distribution, upon request by the participant and after paying all the expenses related to be said postage: (postage pack + postage) plus one administrative fee of € 15,00. This submission will have a deadline of June 15, 2020. After this date, equipment which is in good conditions will be donated, otherwise it will be throwed away.
Attention: The equipment that you carry with you must be transported during the whole race.
It is forbidden to deliver or lift the rods during the course of it. Canes are not allowed on sack bags. Clothing plants and slippers will only be allowed in a proper place for this purpose.
At the Identified Control Station you can only survey equipment for the rest of the course. The organization shall not be liable for any property left outside the Controlled Identification Post
- Distance: 100,1 km.
- Positive unevenness: 5.498m.
- Control and supply stations: 9 supply stations Liquid and/or Solid including the arrival.
Always bring with you solid and liquid food reserves. Either in any circumstance you shouldn’t be self-sufficient.
Use mountain equipment. The mountain has weather variations superior to 20º in small distances. A long sleeve coat, the cut-wind and pants never will be excessively.
Enjoy the trail to do an introspection. Thinks about yourself, the others and feel the privilege of being surrounded by wonders of the nature in the biggest Portuguese Natural Park.
Respect the support teams and staff. Don’t forget that the majority are voluntary. They are here for helping and not for serving. Be polite and nice for those who most likely didn’t slept for many hours to ensure your support.